26 Aug

2015

Kresant

Moving to the Cloud, and Making it Fit You

By Kresant Mahilall

Now that everyone’s had some time to settle into the knowledge that the future is up in the cloud, it’s time to take a look at how businesses should be fine-tuning and manipulating the cloud to fit in with their business strategy and goals. It seems significant to go through a few comparisons and dissections of key technologies, busting some myths about cloud, using this new system for innovation and making sure everything’s secure and accessible.

Continue Reading

26 Aug

2015

Curtis

Adapt or Disappear

By Curtis Williams

In the next 10 years, 40% of the current Fortune 500 companies will be gone, according to an estimate in a study from the John M. Olin School of Business at Washington University. How do you make sure your business will be among the survivors or one of the disruptors?

Continue Reading

26 Aug

2015

Andrew

Head up in the Cloud: Retail and Wholesale

By Andrew Christie

Throughout my career, and from a young age working for our family manufacturing and wholesale business, I've observed just how intrinsically innovative Australians are. Our business leaders are interested in moving forward, despite any objections to the contrary. Case in point: the rate of adoption of cloud technologies. For the past five years, cloud technology has been alive and well, with 19% of Australian companies using paid for cloud services, according to the ABS. However, what concerns me is that much of the remaining 81% is sitting in the retail and wholesale sector. Suffice to say, there is untapped potential.

Continue Reading

26 Aug

2015

DonMcLean

The Business Cloud: What Does it Mean for Me?

By Don McLean

We all know that in business, it’s difficult to keep up with everything. In this day and age while everything evolves at the rate of knots around us, it can be hard to keep track of all of the technological innovation that is going on. What you need to realise is that cloud is the solution to all of your problems - you just don’t know it yet.

Continue Reading

19 Aug

2015

Paul Armstrong pub

Beware the flying car

By Paul Armstrong

If you are not feeling the hard shunt of digital transformation then you are either one of the newer businesses that just drove in, or you are about to be blindsided.

Continue Reading

22 Jul

2015

Maddie Rosenthal

Insights from the latest in Mobility: Citrix Mobility Conference 2015

By Maddie Rosenthal

With over 800 guests attending, Citrix’s Vice President, Rob Willis, kickstarted the day with the event’s keynote speech, capturing the day’s theme around innovations that are propelling mobility, virtualization, cloud and collaboration in the workspace.

Continue Reading

15 Jul

2015

fronde.jpg

FarmIQ Applies Information Technology to Make a Difference for Farmers

By Fronde

The farm technology company won the Discovering Gold category of the 2015 Wellington business awards with the FarmIQ System ‒ farm management software for the red meat industry.

Continue Reading

01 Jul

2015

fronde.jpg

Join Fronde at Citrix Mobility 2015

By Fronde

Hear from industry experts on building mobility strategies, the most successful approach to deliver strategic direction within your organisation and how to empower individuals to allow for seamless innovation.

Continue Reading

28 Jun

2015

fronde.jpg

Australian Businesses Can Now Report Directly to the ATO

By Fronde

NetSuite, recently announced that it has partnered with GovReports, a leading provider of government reporting lodgement solutions in Australia, to enable businesses registered with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) to report important tax information to the ATO directly from NetSuite using single sign-on. 

Continue Reading

17 May

2015

hollyc

The 2015 Fronde Hi-Tech Young Achiever Award goes to...

By Holly Grover

Last Friday night, the New Zealand Hi-Tech Awards were in full swing, with a host of awards presented at the Wellington Gala Dinner. By all accounts it was a fantastic evening for Kiwis to get together and celebrate the Kiwi technology sector! Here are the photos.

Continue Reading

AWS Datacentre Migration | Cloud Managed Services

Run IT infrastructure in the cloud

Infrastructure as a Service

Amazon Web Services and more...

Learn More

Google Apps & Drive for Work | Cloud Storage

Work as one in the cloud

Improve productivity and collaboration

Google for Work, Chrome OS & more...

Learn More

Big Data Platform | Google Enterprise Search | AWS

Make your data work for you

Get the platform for data analysis

Google Search for Work

Learn More

Salesforce Cloud CRM | Sales Cloud

Transform customer engagement

Single view of your customer

Fulfil customer expectations

Why Salesforce?

Learn More

Connect